Complying with all of the legal requirements concerning occupational risk prevention (Art. 16 of Law 31/1995) is often a difficult task and in large enterprises it can be even more complicated. SySprocess is a tool designed to comprehensively manage an enterprise’s occupational risk prevention through business process management (BPM).
A system designed to facilitate regulatory compliance, allowing enterprises to dedicate their resources to their core business.
SySprocess is a tool that also allows enterprises to meet the requirements of OHSAS 18001 for managing prevention content.
The work is distributed collaboratively:
Adheres to a proactive and instantaneous process:
- Information can be consulted through a search engine: filters and extracts data (filed and active) for analysis
- Identifies pending/planned/urgent actions.
- Receives alarms.
- Coordinates the centres, units and departments involved in prevention, regardless of their geographical location.
- Assigns responsibilities by roles for participation of those involved ORP.
- Internal management: When most of human resources are the company’s own employees.
- Delegated management: When the human resources are mainly suppliers’ employees, in which case the required supporting documents must be entered in the system.