A system that oversees compliance with external and internal requirements, the latter of which are frequently more stringent than the former.
Notably reduces the time spent by individuals to gather information and prepare compliance reports.
Provides traces and well organised evidence (no more interviews, emails or endless telephone calls).
- Manual collection of data and evidence.
- Automatic integration of data and evidence from third party systems.
- Automatic evaluation of compliance with indicators/requirements and standards.
- Tracking of non-compliances and management of alarms and deadlines.
- Management of reports/incidents.
- Can build compliance dashboards for one or all of the standards and display the entity’s overall level of compliance.
- Accreditation of performance through internal and external audit and certification processes.
- Allows the entity to autonomously maintain its regulatory compliance matters using a simple interface.
- Level 1 – CRIMINAL RISK PREVENTION: Continuous evaluation of criminal risk prevention indicators in collaboration with the Pluslegal Abogados law firm.
- Level 2 – BUSINESS CONTINUITY: Identification and neutralisation of risks that affect business continuity and that could partially or completely paralyse the company’s operations.
- Level 3 – OPERATIONAL COMPLIANCE: Monitoring the fulfilment of obligations and commitments to clients and the government in order to avoid monetary fines and penalties.
- Level 4 – OPERATIONAL IMPROVEMENTS: Identification of opportunities for improving the productivity and efficiency of the company’s productive and management processes.
Compliance Engine applied to “CRIMINAL RISK PREVENTION” (CRP)
This is a parameterisation of the CE with the Criminal Risk Prevention standard with the full set of specific requirement for measuring compliance with crime prevention measures. The advantages it offers are as follows:
- The very existence of this system shows that the company has taken the necessary measures to prevent criminal conduct.
- The gathering of evidence and the traceability of information facilitate the auditing and certification process.
- Easy maintenance of standards and indicators by the company.
- The work is distributed collaboratively by roles.
- Manages the information-gathering process, declaration of non-compliances and tasks associated with correcting them.
- Manages the CRP reporting and incident process.
- Pluslegal Abogados provides criminal law advice for proper adaptation to the company’ situation.
- In addition, with the expansion of the CRP standard with new indicators, this will facilitate the ISO 19600 – Compliance Management Systems certification in the future.