Web Gamification consists of offering web-based games that make everyday activities more amenable. In addition to making the task more pleasant, users earn points for commenting, participating in forums, viewing photos and videos, exchanging point for prizes, etc. in a competitive gaming environment that stimulates participation.
The object with clients is to improve the company’s image, build loyalty and make them more receptive to products, in some case even helping them to decide (e.g., what to study in college or which model to choose).
With employees, it is a way of encouraging them to participate in corporate strategies and objectives through games that involve efficiency, collaborative spirit, constructive criticism, social awareness, business ethics, best practices, healthy behaviour, etc.
- Human Resources: Selection, technical and social training, awareness-raising, recommendations, advice.
- Occupational Medicine / Security: healthy conduct, prevention, ergonomics, etc.
- Commercial: New product training, knowledge monitoring,
- Building loyalty to products and services (points programmes, discounts, etc.)
- Leads generation
This approach requires a totem display and the availability of the users’ own devices (second screen concept). Interactive advertising and messages emitted by the totem are used to encourage users to interact by playing against other users.
The idea is to recruit clients to participate in person with high-impact gamified “pills” with which they can earn loyalty points. These gamified pills can also be sponsored.
There is another alternative geared towards “flash” sales, where users can purchase a product or service in person. This rewards impulse buying and motivation.
Three separate but very powerful concepts whose effects are multiplied when all three are used together.
The basic concept is similar to that of the totem but in this case players are invited to play and their results are shown in the events projection system.
The object is to encourage active participation of spectators by interacting with them to learn about their preferences, opinions, level and of interest in the product/service, understanding of the explanations, direct surveys, etc.
Additionally, and just as important, is the opportunity to get people with whom there is no relationship and with whom there can be no direct communications (OFF status) to participate in the event and thus be a part of our network of players (ON) with an open communication channel.
- Sales strategy presentations, celebrations, technical presentations, coordination of suppliers, etc.
- Social intelligence training events (management meetings, negotiations, team management),
- and many others.
- Presentations of new products and services
- Customer events (parties, celebrations, technical meetings, etc.)
- Sponsored entertainment events
- Trade shows
- Functional or sector-specific conferences
Our gamification products are developed in collaboration with our specialist BIDx4.