The regional government is responsible for the financial aid awarded under the PAC and also for verifying the data presented by applicants. It therefore needs a field inspection solution that is integrated with administrative file management.
There are three problems which are related to:
- Application of the PAC’s wine-growing dossiers.
- Detection of cases suspected of non-compliance.
- Preparation of list of properties to be inspected.
- Generation of inspection questionnaires.
- Availability of administrative (dossier) and technical data (geometry and location of lands) for the inspector to perform the inspection.
- Identification of list of properties to be inspected.
- Generation of inspection routes.
- Inspection support and collection of data and photos.
Crop inventory questions:
- Updated inventories of land and crops.