A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Cookies are useful because they remember your last visit if you go back to the same site. Cookies normally store technical information, personal preferences, personalised contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user’s account, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the website contents to the user’s profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by the website would be notably diminished. If you would like more information on cookies, , what they are, what they store, how to eliminate or deactivate them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the information below explains how cookies are used on this website.
This site also uses certain proprietary cookies:
- Session cookies to guarantee that the users who leave comments on the blog are humans rather than automated applications. This helps to reduce spam.
This site also uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to gather statistics on web traffic and the number of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to information about you being processed by Google. Therefore, to exercise any rights in this regard you must communicate with Google directly.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
- WordPress: used by the CMS with which this website was created. Cibernos never uses this information.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate the cookies on this website at any time. The way in which this is done varies depending on which browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Cookies are stored in the web browser and that is where you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee that the cookies will be handled correctly or incorrectly by the browsers.
- In some cases, it may be necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.