SmartCity systems require that the basic information they have to work with is standardised and that the communications between information sources and service managers and between service managers and city leaders are standardised as well.
Cibernos SmartCity Architecture
- Designed for service integration.
- Defines the repositories as the basic models of the physical (GIS) and administrative (file management) city
- Policy for updating/publishing basic data sources for use by the different city services, both public and private.
- Classification of alarms and incident reporting by the Command Centre.
- Coordination of events between Command Centre and city services.
(*) CBS: Acronym for City Bus System
- Design of architecture for integration of services
- Cartographic updating services
- City management
- Distribution and collection logistics
- Street lighting management
- City sensorization
- Control centre
- Records of incidents on public streets
- Intelligent lighting (City of Puerto Real)
- Publication of georeferenced street maps (Las Palmas, Marbella, Zaragoza, Valdepeñas)
- Urban planning (Marbella, Las Palmas, Zaragoza, Madrid)
- Municipal land ownership (Madrid, Zaragoza)
- GIS for emergencies (Madrid Fire Department)
- Records management (Valencia, Valdepeñas, Marbella)