The pillars of the transformation from administration to e-administration are:
Transparency of operations and processes
- Any manager can check the status of in-flight processes and consult the ones that have already been completed.
- Summarised information can be published or made available to citizens for consultation.
Everyone working with the same data
- The responsibility for information maintenance must be clearly assigned.
- It must be available for consultation by other government units and the citizenry.
- Elimination of errors and identical data with different values
Easy accessibility to remote processing by citizens
- Submission of requests
- Status reports
- Reception of notifications and citations
- Submission of required documentation
IT approach based on integrated information management
- Identity of participants (physical or virtual certificates)
Technologies to consider:
- Document management
- Integration middleware
- Electronic certificates
- Smarcity (IoT in the city)
More information on Smartcity projects
- Publication of geo-referenced street maps (Las Palmas, Marbella, Zaragoza, Valdepeñas)
- Urban development publications (Marbella, Las Palmas, Zaragoza, Madrid)
- Public land assets (Madrid, Zaragoza)
- Emergency GIS (Bomberos Madrid)
- Case management (Valencia, Valdepeñas, Marbella)